That drip and that ripple has been there since I first saw it, at least 2 years ago. It’s become as prominent a feature as the support posts that hold up the flats above.
I flipped this because after you’ve crossed this little walk way onto a thin ledge. I felt as triply and on edge as that. You don’t feel what I did unless I flip that, its surreal.
Its surreal a drip has been dripping this long. It’s surreal I didn’t fall off the ledge.
8 months ago 21 notes 35mm ilford delta 3200 black and white photography film analogue birmingham surreal canals water ripple
- portalmar likes this
- deathfromabove1965 reblogged this from r-v-l
- r-v-l reblogged this from hollyjadephotographer
- r-v-l likes this
- lensofursto likes this
- touchmychaos reblogged this from hollyjadephotographer
- sureliwirly likes this
- retsvek reblogged this from stinking
- vinyldrop said:This is crazy surreal beautiful!
- vinyldrop likes this
- stuartare likes this
- hippenis likes this
- samueledwardphoto likes this
- lizbethochoa456 reblogged this from stinking
- ohmyzen reblogged this from hollyjadephotographer
- heart-in-ecstacy reblogged this from stinking
- stinking reblogged this from hollyjadephotographer
- ch33sexb00b reblogged this from hollyjadephotographer
- therewillbenohuntingseason likes this
- manny-a likes this
- hollyjadephotographer posted this